ARTICLE: Pre-Approved Leave Location
Staff will see all locations except for:
- Any location that is being restricted by curfews at the time, and
- The location that is set in your configuration as the default sign out location for leave events (this is set in System Configurations > General > Pre-Approved Leave location).
- The only way to place a student in this default sign out location is to sign a student out to an approved leave request.
- It is not visible on any kiosk screens as SISO location to select, it displays only as a location on the display screen so you can track how many students are at this location (ie: currently on an approved leave request)
- all students signing out to an approved leave item will be placed at the "Pre-Approved Leave Location" set in your system config
- the designated "Pre-Approved Leave location" cannot be selected as a SISO location in any kiosk view. It exists as a generic destination location for approved leave sign outs
- you can select any location to be your "Pre-Approved Leave Location" in your system config setting
- you can set any leave type(s) to assign students to a location that is different to the Pre-Approved Leave Location on the Leave type configuration screen for each leave type (System Configurations > Leave Type > General Tab > SISO Location).
ARTICLE: Curfews for Locations and Quick Leave
Availability and Return Curfews can be created for your Locations and related Quick Leave events that will determine When the Location becomes available to students to sign out to each day (called availability curfews), and The latest return time ...
ARTICLE: Setting Staff PIN or Student PIN for SISO
Using Staff PIN or Student PIN for SISO The Staff PIN and Student PIN feature acts as a gatekeeper on your Reach Kiosk screens to ensure either that students must see a staff member when signing in or out to/from approved leave events or specified ...
ARTICLE: Locations and How they Work in Reach
Locations are places on or off campus that you can create in order to track student movements. There is no limit to the number of locations that you can create within Reach. Locations are used in the Sign-In/Sign-Out (SISO) process to ...
ARTICLE: Using the Kiosk Screen
Using the Kiosk Screen The Kiosk screen is used to sign students in and out of the boarding house to and from various on and off campus locations, including signing them out to or returning from approved leave events. To access the Kiosk navigate ...
ARTICLE: Reach - Staff Primer
Welcome to Reach Student Life Management The Reach platform is the global leader in software systems for boarding schools, day schools, and camps. It provides a comprehensive set of features that help manage student populations and duty of care. ...